Groundsearch delivers high quality underground technologies , project management using Professional Geologists and Geo-technical Engineers.
Groundsearch -- 30 years’ international experience- developing better ways to deliver high resolution, meaningful results to our clients, and have some fun doing it.
Groundsearch uses high specification investigation methods and technologies, our staff quality check all our services, and manage them to a high professional standard.
1. Site investigations, defining geotechnical issues providing design information to the engineers.
2. Project management of smaller and larger investigations.
3. Locating and investigating natural resources, minerals, raw material for construction, water supplies and feed in for existing processing plants.
4. Locating infrastructure, natural geological hazards, voids, wash outs and weakness in the ground. Issues that may affect existing structures and urban areas
5. Working within existing projects to map resources and locate and image existing geological hazards.
Contact us about how we can work with you
32 years experience as a team ---- 150 years of aggregate staff experience in solving customer issues ------ Have confidence in us - we work with you
Groundsearch has long term partnership agreements with some of the geo-industries most well known and trusted international organisations.
Appreciate your professional approach, adherence to site safety and well organised reporting.Company Manager
Thanks for objective reporting, professional service and attention to the details which allowed us a better understanding of the site […]David Hill
I value your very organised system for recording all field details and data, you methodical approach to instrument accuracy and […]DM
Groundsearch are your agent for Geomative - Electrical Resistivity Equipment Geoscanners AB,- Ground Radar Radar .. we can supply you with all the information, advice and equipment you need when it comes to ERI and Ground Penetrating Radar.
Our staff boast a wide range of technical skills, practical know-how, and have experience in a variety of projects big and small. Please feel free to get in touch with us for more information on our services.
Military adviser on field operations and security
Director, Principal Analyst, Working in Exploration Geology/ Geotechnical Engineering, Geophysical.
Senior Geophysicist, currently working from Dunedin. He’s an experienced applied geophysicist and project manager.
UXO Clearance engineer specializing in location of unexploded ordinance and mines and management of development in rural villages